JBL EON615 15-Inch Powered Speakers Pair Bundle
JBL has done it again! The new EON600 series is a quantum leap forward in sonic technology, delivering loudspeakers that sound phenomenal in almost any application. The quality expected from an affordable powered speaker was turned on its head by JBL engineers, who utilized JBL’s signature advanced waveguide technology to optimize performance of their world-class transducers. Add to this wireless remote control of the speakers’ onboard DSP EQ paraments via Bluetooth and you have unrivaled value. This massive overhaul of the EON platform integrates the most cutting edge technology in acoustic science, transducer design, cabinet materials, and user friendliness, delivering the quality of a top-notch studio monitor in a portable system flexible enough to handle any situation it comes up against.
- Injection molding techniques and mechanical shaping of the enclosures have been optimized for ideal acoustic resonance
- JBL Waveguide Technology
- Bluetooth integration
- System Type: Self powered 15″, two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output: 127 dB
- Freq. Range (-10 dB): 46.8 Hz – 20 kHz
- Freq. Response (±3 dB): 50.8 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50°
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 1000 W (2 x 500W)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 708.025 x 428.625. x 368.3 (mm)/27.875 x 16.875 x 14.5 (in)
- Weight: 17.69 kg (39 lbs)
Optimized for ideal acoustic resonance taking advantage of injection molding techniques and mechanical shaping of the enclosures.
JBL engineers examined the radiation characteristics of the EON’s high and low frequency drivers at 36 different points employing JBL’s exclusive, state of the art measurement techniques, then designed individual waveguides for both components.
JBL engineers developed an iOS and Android supported Bluetooth v4.0 compliant interface for controlling master volume, adjusting the 5-way, user definable parametric EQ, and saving and recalling user presets. AC power input: 100-120VAC 50/60Hz; 230-240VAC 50/60Hz.Freq. Range (-10 dB):39 Hz – 20 kHz